Contact us for all your questions
FIBARO EvoHome Plugin
Home Center 2 and Evohome | A nice integration
- FIBARO Home Center 2
- Evohome with color displau and internet gateway (RFG100) or Evohome with WiFI
- Evohome account
- Installation files of the Robbshop website
Steps to follow:
1 Create Variabele
2 Create LUA scene
3 Create Evohome rooms/zones
4 Create Evohome virtuall device
5 Create Warmwaterregeling kamers/zones
6 AanpaCreatessen Evohome API scene
7 Error messages
Step 1 Create variabele (HC2)
11 Go to Panels
12 Go to variabel panel
13 Click on add
14 Use the EvohomeAPI as variable name
15 Click on save
Stap 2 Make a LUA-scene
16 Click on scenes and then on add
17 Click on new at scene via LUA
18 Open the file API.lua with a texteditor and copy all to the clipboard.
19 As username use the email adres of your Evohome account
Use the password from your EvoHome Account
20 Change the zones_name of the rooms/zones of your Evohome systeem. The names are case sensitive, the correct spelling is displayed on the Evohome systeem (not via the app!). For the heating choose "" as name.
In a later stage we will change the main_id and zones_id.
21 Click on General tab.
22 Use Evohome API name
23 Choose a room
24 Put a mark at dont stop stop the scene when alarm is active
25 Click on the save disc (with the exclamation mark) om the right side
26 Remember the ID, see the red circle (in this example 1)
We will need the ID later for the zones.
27 Click on Change icon
28 Click on Browse
29 Select Evohome API.png (from the downloaded file on the side)
30 Select Add
31 Selecteer the new icon
Stap 3 Creation of EvoHome rooms/zones
32 Click on device
33 Click on add or remove
34 Click on Browse under virtual device
35 Select Evohome_2.0_-_Zone.vfib
36 Choose the name the name of the zon (i.e. Keuken). the name is case sensitive, use the correct spelling as seen on the display of your Evohome (not via the App)
37 Choose a room
38 Use 0 as IP adres
39 Use the ID of the scene from step 2 as TCP poort
40 Click on the disc to save this
41 Remember the ID of the Zone. This can be found in de adres-line of your browser (in example 41)
42 Click on change icon
43 Click on browse
44 Select Evohome.png (from the downloaded file)
45 Click on Add
46 Select the icoon
Repeat this step for all rooms/zones of your Evohome system!
Step 4 Aanmaken EvoHome virtueel apparaat
47 Click on devices
48 Click on Add or remove.
49 Click on Browse under import virtual device
50 Select Evohome_2.0.vfib
51 Choose Evohome 2.0 as a name
52 Choose a kamer
53 As IP adres choose the location ID of your Evohome system, normaly this is 0. Only with multiple EvoHome systems this will differ.
54 As TCP poort use the ID of the scene from step 2
55 Click on the disc to save this.
56 Remember the ID of the zone. You can find the ID in the adres-line of your browser (43 in this example)
Repeat this step for all locations of your EvoHome system. Normally you have only 1.
Step 5 Add warmwatercontroller of your rooms/zones
57 Click on devices
58 Click on add or remove
59 Click on Browse un de import virtual device
60 Select Evohome_2.0_-_DHW.vfib
61 Choose a name (in this case it doenst matter what name you choose)
62 Choose a room
63 Use the ID as TCP poort het ID van de scene die je in stap 2 hebt moeten onthouden
64 Click on the disc (with the exclamation mark) on the right side
65 Remeber the ID of the zone. You can find the ID in the browser-line.
Step 6 Modify the EvoHome API scene
66 Click on Scènes
67 Click on the Evohome API scene
68 choose the advanced tab
69 Change the main_id into the ID of the EvoHome virtual device (the one that you had to remember in step 4)
70 Change zones_id into the IDs of the zones of your virtual devices (That you had to remember in step 3). The sequence has to be the same to the ones of the zones_name. In this example you see the 2 names and the 2 ID's.
-No variable EvohomeAPI – The variabele EvohomeAPI doenst excist, follow step 1 to create this variable
-Corrupted variable EvohomeAPI - The variabele EvohomeAPI is corrupt, delete the variable and create it again in step 1
-Error HTTP status (GetOAuth) – Login error, check your credentials
A big thanks to Remko de Boer, who developed the API
- thermostat set four valves for Honeywell evohome. Take the cranes along in your zone heating or create an integration in your automation system through the API released.
Set Thermostat 4 Valves Honeywell Evohome294.95
- Sale!Registered customer recieve benefits!Fibaro's Home Center 2 is the brain of FIBARO's Z-wave smart home system. This gateway has the best specifications and the fastest processor of all Z-wave controllers available. Did you know that you can try this home center 2 before you buy it? Ask us for details and login to our demo Home Center 2. Not sure which Home Center to buy, click here.
Home Center 2 Black FIBARO
- Honeywelle Evohome plugin for the FIBARO Home Center 2. We are looking for someone who can test this plugin for us.
FIBARO HC2 EvoHome plugin1.00
- Registered customer recieve benefits!Fibaro's Home Center 2 is the brain of FIBARO's Z-wave smart home system. This gateway has the best specifications and the fastest processor of all Z-wave controllers available. There is also a black version.Did you know that you can try this home center 2 before you buy it? Ask us for details and login to our demo Home Center 2. Not sure which Home Center to buy, click here.
Home Center 2 FIBARO499.00
- Sale!With this Honeywell multizone heating system for 4 zones you can really controll the temperature in every room individually.
Evohome Multizone Heating On-Off Honeywell
- Sale!With this Honeywell multizone OpenTherm heating system for 4 zones you can really controll the temperature in every room individually.
Evohome Multizone Heating Opentherm Honeywell
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us Almost always
- Ordered before 17.00 shipped today
- Over 3000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762