Contact us for all your questions
What is a Z-wave scene
Sale!Registered customer recieve benefits!Fibaro's Home Center 2 is the brain of FIBARO's Z-wave smart home system. This gateway has the best specifications and the fastest processor of all Z-wave controllers available. There is also a black version.Did you know that you can try this home center 2 before you buy it? Ask us for details and login to our demo Home Center 2. Not sure which Home Center to buy, click here.
Home Center 2
Sale!The FIBARO Homecenter Lite. A real smart Z-wave smarthome controller. It can control up to 230 Z-wave modules. New plugin option to controller other smart home devices like Philips HUE, and sonos. You want to test our demo-system? Click here (sent us an email for login codes).When you want to know de differences between de Home Center Lite and the Home Center 2 read here.
Home Center Lite FIBARO
FIBARO starterset based on the FIBARO Home Center Lite.
Homecenter Lite Starterkit499.00
Sale!Registered customer recieve benefits!Fibaro's Home Center 2 is the brain of FIBARO's Z-wave smart home system. This gateway has the best specifications and the fastest processor of all Z-wave controllers available. Did you know that you can try this home center 2 before you buy it? Ask us for details and login to our demo Home Center 2. Not sure which Home Center to buy, click here.
Home Center 2 Black
Sale!FIBARO easy start pack. 2 wallplugs, a FIBARO motion sensor and the populair FIBARO home center lite are the ingredients of a easy to install package.
Home Center Lite Hcl
FIBARO Home Center 3 The most powerful wireless home automation controller with Z-wave Plus, Zigbee and 433Mhz Nice chip. Successor to the popular Home Center 2. Unfortunately, the aluminum has been replaced by plastic. But he does have WIFi again and that makes it much easier to find a place for your favorite home automation controller. But it comes with WiFi!Expected delivery date Q2-2020.
Home Center 3 Black599.00
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us Almost always
- Ordered before 17.00 shipped today
- Over 3000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762
What does a 'scene' do in a smart home network?
To explain the term 'scene' in a smart home environment we need to back to how a smart home scene is setup. A smart home system is build around the following components:
- Z-wave gateway (heart of your smart home, a pc running smart home software);
- One or more actors (Smart home switches, smart home dimmers dimmers, blind control, etc)
- One or more sensors (Smart home motion sensor , temperature sensor, Door&window sensor, etc)
- One or more scenes.
Back to scenes. A scene is build up around 2 basic things
1) A trigger, something that makes the scene run.
2) One or more actions, for example lights in the bathroom on, or the heating back to 20 degrees
What is a trigger?
A trigger in a smart home environment can be a lot of things. such as:
- Triggers based on time (everyday at 20.00, at sunset, only mondays at 10.00).
- Triggers based on a device (smart home actor) that has changed status (on/off)
When light1 goes on also turn light 2 on
- Triggers based on information given by a smart home sensor;
When a doorsensor is tripped switch on the light (video)
There are many sorts of triggers (depending on your controller) and even more actions they can perfom:
- Triggers based on your location by Gbasis van de locatie van uw telefoon (GPS, automatisch de lamp aan als u in de buurt van uw woning komt)
- Triggers op basis van het (internet) weer (bij regen automatisch de zonwering sluiten_
- Triggers op basis van het wijzigen van een variabele. (bijvoorbeeld een variabale 'thuis' die op 0 of 1 staat, afhankelijk van of u thuis bent of niet).
Next to triggers you can also use Z-wave associations. What this is and how it works you can find here.