Contact us for all your questions
What is Smarthome?
Smarthome | What it is and what it can do
Control all electronics in your home via your mobile or tablet. Home automation is the blue wire for your home electronics, like the red thread in a book: it connects everything. Never again you need to turn off all the lights, lower the temperature in the bedrooms one by one or to worry about whether your child has turned off his computer or TV. With home automation it can be controlled at the touch of a button!
Arrange your home at work
Home automation connects and controls the electronics in your home. This allows you, for example, to turn off all your lights at once, but also ensure that the lights turn on automatically when you open your front door, the energy output of your solar panels is regulated, your thermostat is automatically lowered as soon as you switch on your alarm and you can even letting your (electronic) dog bark and automatically turn on a light as soon as your sensors pick up movement around your house.
Home automation saves you money
But home automation does not only make living relaxed, comfortable and safe, it also saves money. After all, lights are only on when needed, just like the heating. Automaticly turn on the washing machine while you went to work? With smarthome devices you can switch it off remotely when the washing program is finished. Energy waste is past tense with home automation. Very handy with such an expensive teenager in the house;).
WiFi and go ...
Sounds fancy and (too) complicated to install? Chances are that you already have domotics at home. The SONOS music system or the Nest thermostat are examples of domotics.
Do you have a network? WiFi? That is all you need. With a simple base station and a number of sensors and switches / dimmers you are already done.
No major renovation needed? Nope. The big advantage of wireless domotics is that it is retrofit, in other words you can connect it to your existing network. In addition to a lot of rubbish, also a lot of money. In addition, the integration of different systems has also improved enormously. This way your alarm can lower your thermostat and your motion sensor activates an MP3 file of a barking dog played through your SONOS speakers. The combination possibilities are endless.
Homey | Everything connected
How exactly does that work? Simple. The domotics base station is connected to your local network and thus your switches. The sensors pass on information to the base station (about, for example, movement in your garden or that your bathroom becomes very humid if you have been in the bath for an hour), after which the base station controls your switches and switches on the light or switches on the ventilation. Via the base station you can automatically program so-called 'scenes' such as turning lights on when you enter the garage or turning off computers and TVs at 23:00. Convenient with adolescents and against overwork;).
No complicated or expensive renovations. And via the app on your phone or tablet you can see and operate everything! Click here to choose the right base station for your home.
Where would we be without Latin
Is there a deeper meaning behind the name domotica itself? Hell yes! No progress without history: the word domotica consists of two parts: 'domo' is Latin for home and 'tica' stands for informatics, telematics and robotics. Home automation therefore means 'home automation', ie the automatic operation of your home.
But perhaps 'hyacinthum filum' covers the load better. Because that is Latin for 'the blue thread' - the line that connects all your electronics.
The next step is to select a gateway. More information about gateways is found here.
- Homey 2.0, the 'made in Holland' controller of the future. All modern protocols are integrated.
Homey early 2019 By Athom299.00
- Registered customer recieve benefits!Fibaro's Home Center 2 is the brain of FIBARO's Z-wave smart home system. This gateway has the best specifications and the fastest processor of all Z-wave controllers available. There is also a black version.Did you know that you can try this home center 2 before you buy it? Ask us for details and login to our demo Home Center 2. Not sure which Home Center to buy, click here.
Home Center 2 FIBARO499.00
- The perfect combination for a smart door lock, Smart Lock and Bridge of Nuki.
Smart Lock Combo NUKI299.00
- Sale!Following the succes of the Ring doorbell 1 and Pro: The Ring 2. On top of the full HD live video capabilities, the Ring 2 adds features such as customisable motion sensor zones, and swappable battery packs.
Smart Doorbell 2 RING
- With Doorbird you never miss a visitor at your frontdoor. Even if you are not at home! This is the Strato Silver version with stainless steel frontplate.
Smart Intercom Strato Rvs Doorbird384.00
- Smart dimmer for smartcontrol of your lights. Fits behind your existing switch (depth >50 mm). A Z-wave smart dimmer offers endless possibilities. Build your lights together or operate them with a switch from another location. Did you know that logged in customers have benefits? We also have a ROBBsmart dimmer alternative.
Dimmer 250W Z-Wave Plus V2 FIBARO59.95
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us Almost always
- Ordered before 17.00 shipped today
- Over 3000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762
- Sale!Smart Door-Window sensor with Z-Wave Plus. Works with most Z-wave controllers like FIBARO and Homey. Use it as an alarm indicator or to switch the lighting on and off after a certain time. Or get a notification if you forget to close the window when you leave.
Door Window Sensor Z-Wave Plus NEO COOLCAM
- Sale!FIBARO Motion Sensor with Z-wave plus chip for better battery life and range. Sensors:1 Motion Sensor2 Temperature Sensor3 Light Sensor4 AccelerometerMount included.
Motionsensor Z-wave Plus FIBARO
- One of the beautiful applications for a smart home is an automatic curtain. Comfort and safety. Electric curtains can hide that you are not at home or be a part of your movie-watching scene. The Forest Shuttle curtain rail system, a quality product from Dutch soil, can do this for you. With slow start-stop and built-in home automation function. Most silent system in the market. Alternatives See DHZ Kalox curtain system or the curtain system from Brel with Accumotor.
Smartcurtain drapery system Forest
As low as: €481.70
- Electric curtain rail. Easy to connect with home automation system. Curtains can be fitted left, right or in the middle.The rail is available in 2 versions up to 6,14 meters. Max. weight curtains 15kg. You have to cut the rails to get the desired length. Motor can be mounted both left and right.
Electric Curtainsystem Kallox
As low as: €140.00
- Wireless DIY alarmset that really is a piece of cake to install. Available in white and in black. Perfect wireless coverage.
Wireless Alarmset DIY AJAX
- Satel Alarm complete. Compose your own alarm system.
Alarm Satel Integra Complete
- Automatic door lock with Z-wave and Bluetooth. The slot works standalone based on Bluetooth and can also be recorded in a Z-wave network. The web interface allows you to spend all kinds of rights and set time periods within which they are active. Ideal for a B&B or hotel, for example. NOTE: Lock is delivered separately without a cylinder, but it is required. Choose from a standard "adjustable" cylinder or a KESO safety cylinder below.
Automatic Door Lock Circle V3 DanaLock