Contact us for all your questions
Smart battery lighting
Smart Christmas lights | Make your battery-powered lighting smart
You can also make lighting that works on batteries, such as all those nice Christmas lights, smart. How? Well just because of this mini project.
What do you need?
- Something that works on batteries (a Santa Claus or a Haloween pumpkin)
- A Smart relay module
- A smarthome controller that talks to the above module
Starting position A lamp on batteries
The idea behind this solution is to simply leave the physical switch on and then cut the plus wire somewhere.
Then connect the 2 ends of the + (red) to the smart module. In the case of a FIBARO module, connect them to IN and Q1 / Q2.
You do not connect anything to the switch inputs S1 and S2.
Connection diagram Relay module | Make your battery lamp smart too.
With our halloween project you can also make the lamp blink very scary.
- Sale!Qubino Z-wave 2300W insert switch. Works with 3 wire system, suitable for most lights (including LED). With z-wave plus chip. Choose this module if you want to have a relais function
Flush 1d Relay Switch Z-Wave QUBINO
- The FIBARO 1x2.5kw Z-wave switch makes is possbile to remotely switch a load (maximum 2500W) via youre z-wave controller or local switch. Click here for an overview of all the FIBARO modules and their specification.
Insert Relay Switch 1*2.5 Kw Z-Wave FIBARO59.95
- The FIBARO Insert Switch 2 allows controlling two independent loads both via Z-Wave wirelessly and locally utilizing a traditional wall switch. The maximum load per switch is 1500W.Click here for an overview of all the FIBARO modules and their specification.
Insertswitch 2*1.5 Kw FIBARO59.95
- Homey 2.0, the 'made in Holland' controller of the future. All modern protocols are integrated.
Homey early 2019 By Athom299.00