Contact us for all your questions
Smarthome USB Sticks | You only need software and a computer.
A Z-wave USB stick has to be connected to a host computer (i.e. raspberry, NAS or desktop). After you have installed the right software your ready to go. In fact your converting your computer into a Z-wave gateway. ROBBshop sells different software, take a look at our software section. Is this to complicated for you? Then you might want to take at our ready to go Z-wave gateways. If you are not sure what to choose click here. When Z-wave as a concept is totaly new to you, please start here.
- This Aeon Labs Z-Stick is compatible with multiple software packages such as Domoticz
Usb Z-Wave Controller Battery AEONLABS€44.95
- Zwave plus USB stick.
Usb Z-Wave Plus Controller ZWAVE.ME€36.95
- Turn your raspberry Pi into a z-wave plus home automation controller with. This is the first Z-wave controller with apple homekit support.
Razberry 2.0 Z-Wave Plus€52.50
- Turn your raspberry Pi into a z-wave plus home automation controller. This is the first Z-wave controller with apple homekit support.
- 3G backup stick for Zipabox
Z-Wave 3g Usb Stick By ZIPATO€39.00
- Western Digital USB stick for NAS servers.
Usb Stick Z-Wave Western Digital€99.00
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us Almost always
- Ordered before 17.00 shipped today
- Over 3000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762
- Expand the possibilities of your somfy tahoma box with the endless options of Z-wave technology.
Usb Stick Z-wave SOMFY€37.50
- Sale!USB sensor for first generation Tahoma box. With this USB dongle you can connect smoke sensors
Usb Sensor Module Tahoma 1824032
- Sale!This is the RFXtrx433XL, with double the memory on board. Now everything fits on the flash memory.
Usb 433Mhz RFXtrx433XL Controller | RFXCOM