The Z-wave plus controller by POPP
POPP is already a known player on the market of Z-wave Home Automation and is blending in further now by announcing a nice controller! This can be placed in the pricerange of the Vera Edge. This is also the second Z-wave plus controller on the market!
This controller is of course compatible with build-in modules, plugin modules, thermostats and IP cameras with a maximum of 230 different components. The controller has its own app with a interface for as well iOS and Android, which makes it easy to controll your home from a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
The Z-wave controller is delivered complete with power supply and SD card with 8GB memory. Click here for a detailed comparison between our Z-wave controllers. If you want to add an IP camera to your Home Automation Network, click here for an overview of our current offer.
Specifications POPP hub:
- CPU: 900MHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7
- Memory: 1GB
- 8GB Flash Storage (SD Card)
- Z-Wave: Sigma Designs SM5202
- Fully Z-Wave Plus certified static controller
- Support for 48 command classes
- Enhanced Security
- Dimensions: 89x71x25mm
- One unique user experience across different platforms: iPad, iPhone, Android, Web
- Simple easy to understand logical user interface
- Two software versions for different user groups:
- Smart Home UI for end user (Clear and comprehensible)
- Expert UI for end user (Certified for installers including remote diagnostics)
- Compact design
- Stable and smart home proven system
- Brand-name power adapter (GS tested) is included with delivery
- Inner antenna
- Scope of delivery:
- Smart Hub box (Z-Wave gateway)
- Power adapter
- 8GB SD card (integrated)
Can't you make your decision yet about which controller to take? Then start here
Click here to download the latest firmware for the controller, in case you want to reset your controller.