The Danfoss Hydronic Controller can be used in a Z-wave installation to control your warmwater underfloorheating. Regulate each separate group without using a lot of Z-wave relays.
This device is suitable for 10 groups with connected cranes of 24V (normal open or normal closed). But what's also included is a relay for boiler- and pumcontrol, a self testing program and regulation by ON/OFF- or PWM-principle (pulse width modulation). The controller itself needs to be connected to 230V and transforms this to 24V.
- Z-Wave EU frequency
- 10 short circuit protected outputs with LED notice
- Output for 24V actuator drive NC or NO
- Guarantee of valve function at all outputs even when there is temperatur control, every 14 day valve movement for ca. 12 minutes
- Regulation by PWM-principle (pulse width modulation)
- Relays for pump regulation with automatic 1 minute pump start-up on every third day, to avoid damages during the Standby time periods
- Easy cable mounting to all outputs of the actuator drives for different cable types (square or round)
- Automatic self diagnostics to show lost connection to the device
- Powersupply: 230V