Smart EV Laadstation | ZAPPI V1
You can charge your electric car in various ways. Most people charge their cars at home. With this charger you can choose to what extent you want to use your own energy production (for example your solar panels).
You can choose from different charging programs:
- Charging in ECO + mode, charging is done exclusively by solar panels, Charging is stopped when there are clouds.
- Charging in smart mode using as much own energy as possible. As soon as the own yield is too low, it is loaded from the net. Never charge lower than 1.4kW.
- Fast charging as with any other charger, whereby the maximum power is utilized. The maximum capacity is 7 kW depending on the vehicle and connection (16A or 32A)
And if this isn't fun enough, the Zappi offers even more fun options:
- This way it is completely freely programmable, with timers you can set exactly when it can load. Ideal for loading at minimal costs (night rate)
- The Zappi has an option that is called 'dynamic load balancing'. It takes your maximum capacity and other consumers into account, such as the hob, washing machine, heat pump, etc. Zapi controls the charging current, whereby everything in the house continues to work as normal.
- Zappi keeps track of all your charging sessions. This way you can see what your consumption is per day, week, month, year and even per session.
Please note that there are also two plug versions. You choose that when purchasing / ordering:
Type 1 for older models, Type 2 for most cars.
Examples of cars that have a type 1 connection are: Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200, Opel Ampera, Chevrolet Volt, Fisker Karma, Toyota Prius, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi I-miev, Peugeot Ion, Ford C-Max and the Ford Focus Electric.
Examples of cars that have a Type 2 Mennekes connection are: Jaguar I-PACE, Hyundai Ioniq, Hyundai Kona, Nissan Leaf from 2018, Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid, Tesla Model S, Renault Zoe, Smart Electric Drive, Tesla Model X , Audi Q7 e-tron, Audi A3 e-tron, Mercedes C-class, Porsche Panamera, Volkswagen Golf GTE, Volkswagen E-Golf, Volkswagen Passat Plug-in Hybrid, Volvo XC90 T8 plug-in hybrid and the BMW i3 and the BMW i8.