ZAPI Smart Charging Station 5mtr | Charge your car supersmart
You can charge your electric car in various ways. Most people load their car at home. With this charger you can choose to what extent you want to use your own energy production (for example from your solar panels).
You can choose from different charging programs:
- Charging in ECO + mode, charging takes place exclusively by solar panels. With clouds, charging is stopped.
- Loading in smart mode using as much energy as possible. As soon as the own yield is too low, the grid is loaded. Never load below 1.4kW.
- Fast charging as with any other charger, using the maximum power. The maximum capacity is 7kW depending on car and connection (16A or 32A)
And if this is not fun enough, the Zapi offers even more fun options:
- For example, it is completely freely programmable, with timers you can set exactly where it can load. Ideal for charging at minimal cost (night rate)
- The Zapi has an option that is called 'dynamix load balancing'. He takes into account your maximum capacity and other consumers such as the hob, washing machine, heat pump etc. Zapi regulates the charging current itself, with everything in the house just continuing to work.
- Zapi keeps track of all your loading sessions. So you can see what your consumption is per day, week, month, year and even per session.
Type 1 for older models, Type 2 for most cars.
Examples of cars that have a type 1 connection are: Nissan, Nissan e-NV200, Opel Ampera, Chevrolet Volt, Fisker Karma, Toyota Prius, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi I-miev, Peugeot Ion, Ford C-Max and Ford Focus Electric.
Examples of cars with a Type 2 Mennekes connection are: Jaguar I-PACE, Hyundai Ioniq, Hyundai Kona, Nissan Leaf from 2018, Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid, Tesla Model S, Renault Zoe, Smart Electric Drive, Tesla Model X , Audi Q7 e-tron, Audi A3 e-tron, Mercedes C-Class, Porsche Panamera, Volkswagen Golf GTE, Volkswagen E-Golf, Volkswagen Passat Plug-in Hybrid, Volvo XC90 T8 plug-in hybrid and the BMW i3 and the BMW i8.