Contact us for all your questions
Z-wave zoneheating part 2
Z-wave zone heating bathroom 2.0
When the temperature outside drops, we get more questions from clients how they can control there heating system via there z-wave controller. You can replace youre wall
thermostat with a z-wave thermostat z-wave thermostat, but they want more than that. they want a z-wave multizone heatin system. Dit is possible but requires a lot of knowlegde
(for example LUUP or LUA programming). Mostly people want to heat there bathroom in the morning, without heating up the living room.
With this project we want to show you how you can do this the easy way :)
U don't need to use a bypass on you're system if you leave 1 radiator partialy open.
Replace the old thermostatvalve with the z-wave version on all the radiators in the living (and kitchen?) and the one in the bathroom. Make sure that at least 1 radiator has a normal valve and is opened. Connect the boilerswitch parallel over the wires to activate the heater (they are normaly connected to the wallthermostat/ or other boiler actuator. Now you can manualy
fire up the heater. We advise you to make a notification when the z-wave boiler actuator is activated (to prevent the heater to turn on by accident).
make the following heating scene in youre z-wave controller
If u want the bathroom to be warm every day at 06.00 am, you could use the following scene:
- at 04.00 set the thermostaatvalves in the living on 5 degrees and the bathroom thermostat on 21 degrees
Because battery operated z-wave devices only wake every so often we need to sent the signal in advance.
- at 05.45 switch on the boiler actuator to sent heat to the bathroom radiator
thermostats in the living will close, since they dont want heat.
- Switch the boiler actuator of at 06.00 (or a bit later0, just test which time gives you the best temperature
- at 06.30 change back the settings of the z-wave thermostats (livingroom/kitchen back to 21 and bathroom to 17).
- Z-waveWireless Z-wave thermostat for controlling room temperature via a local button or via a z-wave controller.
Wall Thermostat With Lcd Display Srt-321 SECURE
- SALEZ-waveControll your radiator from the comfort of your chair. With this thermostat you can change the temperature of a room via your smarthome controller or via the local buttons on the thermostat itself. A lcd dispay tells you the set termperature.
Radiator Thermostatic Valve Lc-13 Danfoss
- RFBeautiful design thermostat Unlimited zones Control directly, smartphone or Home Center 2 Endless possibilities Operates on 230V
Neo Thermostat Heatmiser
As low as: €280.00
- Z-wave PlusBuild-in thermostat from qubino.
On-Off Thermostat Z-Wave QUBINO€60.95
- Z-wave PlusComing soon FIBARO Radiatorvalve. Rechargeable. Dont waste batteries just recharge it! over and over again.
Thermostatic Head With Temp Sensor FIBARO Z-Wave Plus€89.99
- BluetoothTemperature Sensor Bluetooth FIBARO
Temperature Sensor Bluetooth FIBARO€19.99
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us 24/7
- Ordered before 16:30 shipped today
- Over 2000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762
- Z-wave PlusFIBARO Radiatorvalve. Rechargeable. Don't waste batteries just recharge it! over and over again. 3 adapters included.
Thermostatic Head Z-Wave Plus FIBARO€79.99
- Z-waveControll your radiator from the comfort of your chair: Power: 2 x AA Penlite RF Frequentie: 868.42 MHz Z-Wave type: Slave Color: White Ral 9010
Radiator Thermostat Popp€62.95
- Z-wave PlusBuild-in thermostat from qubino for heating and cooling.
Heat&Cool Thermostat QUBINO€69.95
- DEMOZ-wave PlusBuild-in thermostat from qubino.
On-Off Thermostat Z-Wave QUBINO€45.95