Contact us for all your questions
Z-wave outdoor motionsensor
Z-wave motionsensor outdoor | DIY the easy way
At this moment there are not many good Z-wave motion sensors available. Time for a mini project. What we are gonna do is modify a normal 230V motion sensor as sold in a DIY shop and add some Z-wave functionality. The reason we choose a 230V model is because we can use the 230V to power the module. Beside a ordinary motionsensor we need a Qubino or FIBARO module. When we connect this to the motion sensor as shown below we have created an outdoor Z-wave motion sensor.
- Bedraad230V Steinel motion sensor for outdoor use. IP54.
Outdoor Motion Sensor 230v STEINEL€56.95
- Z-wave-PlusEverspring SP816 Z-wave motionsensor . IP44 rated, so also for outdoor use. perfect for z-wave alarmsystems.
Everspring Motion Sensor Sp816€39.95
- Z-wave-PlusThe FIBARO 1x2.5kw Z-wave switch makes is possbile to remotely switch a load (maximum 2500W) via your Z-wave controller or local switch. This module has powermetering. Click here for an overview of all FIBARO modules, or buy more modules with a discount.
Single Switch 1*2.5 Kw Z-Wave Plus FIBARO€59.95
- SALEZ-wave-PlusQubino z-wave 2300W. 3 wire system, suitable for most lights (including LED). With z-wave plus chip
Flush 1d Relay Switch Z-Wave QUBINO
- Z-waveThe FIBARO 1x2.5kw Z-wave switch makes is possbile to remotely switch a load (maximum 2500W) via youre z-wave controller or local switch. Click here for an overview of all the FIBARO modules and their specification.
Insert Relay Switch 1*2.5 Kw Z-Wave FIBARO€59.95
- Z-waveEverspring EVR_SP103 Z-wave motionsensor . IP44 rated, so also for outdoor use. perfect for z-wave alarmsystems.
Smart Motionsensor Sp103 Z-wave Everspring€39.95
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us 24/7
- Ordered before 16:30 shipped today
- Over 2000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762