Contact us for all your questions
Smart garagedoor | Controlled from your smartphone
Note : There is also a smarthome garagedoor part 2 available based on Qubino module.
- Z-Wave insert module of FIBARO 1x2.5 kWh
The existing automatic Hormann garage is via a 1x3kW embedded module of FIBARO included in the Z-Wave network. This makes it possible to nevertheless at a greater distance to open the door when there is, for example, word delivered a package. The Z-Wave doorbell indeed told us that someone is at the door. An additional feature is the option to only partially open the garage door. The package can deliver or push through the package under the garage door but no bikes / motorcycles etc along.
In order to reach you, you can adjust the parameters 4,5 and 14, this in such a way, that the module both at the input (parameter 14) and to the output (parameter 4 and 5) responds as a pulse switch. See also the manual.
Notes on the photographs.
Here's how the FIBARO module is connected to the garage door switch Hormann. Brown and blue thread supply the electrical power of the module. The white and black wires are connected on one side to the module outputs IN and O1 (this is actually the relay to become active). The other side of the wires is parallel connected across the two wires that come from the pulse button on the wall of the garage in order to open the door using the button. Remember that the FIBARO module via parameter 4 and possibly 5 is set as pulse output.
- SALEZ-wave PlusQubino z-wave 2300W. 3 wire system, suitable for most lights (including LED). With z-wave plus chip
Flush 1d Relay Switch Z-Wave QUBINO
- Z-waveThe FIBARO Insert Switch 2 allows controlling two independent loads both via Z-Wave wirelessly and locally utilizing a traditional wall switch. The maximum load per switch is 1500W.Click here for an overview of all the FIBARO modules and their specification.
Insertswitch 2*1.5 Kw FIBARO
- Z-waveThe FIBARO 1x2.5kw Z-wave switch makes is possbile to remotely switch a load (maximum 2500W) via youre z-wave controller or local switch. Click here for an overview of all the FIBARO modules and their specification.
Insert Relay Switch 1*2.5 Kw Z-Wave FIBARO
- Z-wave PlusThe FIBARO 2x1.5kw Z-wave switch makes is possbile to remotely switch a load (maximum 1500W) via your Z-wave controller or local switch. This module has powermetering.Trouble picking the right FIBARO module, click here.
Double Switch 2*1.5 Kw Z-Wave Plus FIBARO