Contact us for all your questions
Qubino dimmer with 2 wire connection
connect Qubino mosfet dimmer via a 2 wire system.
The Qubino dimmer uses the populair mosfet technology (perfect for low voltage dimmable LED lights). The qubino dimmer is therefore the better solution than the FIBARO dimmer (which needs a dimmerbypass for low watts). A disadvantage is the fact that the Qubino dimmer needs a three wire connection. When you have no neutral wire and still want to use the Qubino dimmer, there is a solution, although its not the cheapest.
- Insert a FIBARO dimmer module in the patress box and connect it to Live and the black wire to the black wire (the black wire is connected to the light and via the light the black is indirectly connected to the blue). Now the FIBARO module is powered.
- Connect the Qubino module to the light in the ceilingbox.
- Make an association between the FIBARO dimmer and the Qubino dimmer (done in the FIBARO module).
-Finaly you can change some parameters inside the Qubino dimmer :
Parameter 60 : Minimum dimlevel of the Z-wave dimmer, Choose a value (1-99).
Parameter 61 : Maximum dimlevel of the Z-wave dimmer, Choose a value (1-99).
Parameter 65 : time in ms for changing dimlevel min to max
Settings for the Qubino dimmer.
- Z-wave PlusSmartdimmer with wireless Z-wave chip for remote control or automatic control via scene. Works with all types of dimmable lights. Place the module in the walloutlet behind the switch. We would use a momentary button. Our #1 dimmer. This is what you can do with the smart dimmer. Logged-in customers will benefit.
Dimmer 250W Z-Wave Plus V2 FIBARO€59.95
- SALEZ-wave PlusQubino Z-wave plus dimmer 200W with Mosfet technology. 3 wire system, suitable for most lights (including LED). Works without dimmer bypass.
Dimmer 250W Z-Wave Plus QUBINO
- SALEZ-wave PlusQubino DINrail dimmer module for 35mm DIN rail. Based on the Z-wave plus chipset and with Mosfet technology and powermetering.
Dinrail Dimmer Z-Wave QUBINO