Contact us for all your questions
FIBARO infrared controller
Infrared controll by FIBARO Home Center 2
Yes. We did it. He has integrated infrared commands into the FIBARO Home Center 2 by FIBARO. It has been a bit of a struggle but he did it.
What do you need to get it done?
- A FIBARO Home Center 2 (this solution doesnt work on the Home Center lite). (the iTach IR controller does work with Home Center lite!)
- A SQ blaster with 1 of more extender eyes for the SQblaster.
- De XML codes for the commands (zitten in de XML-file stored on the SQblaster)
- A virtual device in the HC2 to sent the strings.
When you want to apply this project, you can always contact us.
U need the following code, with some changes. This u need to make a virtual device
local sqkey = "<PUT THE DEVICE ID HERE>"
local sqch = "<CHANNEL NUMBER>"
local sqrepeat = "<REPEAT NUMBER>"
local sqseq = "0"
local sqcommand = "<COMMAND NAME>"
local sqir = "<IR COMMAND>"
local SqIP = fibaro:getGlobalValue("SqIP")
local thisId = fibaro:getSelfId();
HC2 = Net.FHttp(SqIP)
body = '<docommand key="'..sqkey..'" repeat= "'..sqrepeat..'" seq = "'..sqseq..'" command="'..sqcommand..'" ir_data="'..sqir..'" ch="'..sqch..'"></docommand>'
This is the instructionvideo to make a virtual device in the HC2:
Itach IP2SL serial transmitter€129.95
iTach Flex WiFi infrared transmitter€119.95
iTach Flex WiFi infrared transmitter€139.95
Itach IP2IR infrared transmitter€129.95
Home Center 2 HC2 FIBARO
Itach WF2IR infra-red transmitter€149.95
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us 24/7
- Ordered before 16:30 shipped today
- Over 1000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762