Contact us for all your questions
FIBARO modules include
FIBARO | Floodsensor HomeKit - ROBBshop€69.99
Door window Sensor V2 FIBARO€49.95
FIBARO Home Center Lite HCL UK
Home Center 2 HC2 FIBARO
FIBARO RGBW controller€59.95
- 14 day return policy
- Reach us 24/7
- Ordered before 16:30 shipped today
- Over 1000 positive reviews
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Call us at +31737620762
Including Z-wave modules to a FIBARO Homecenter
In this section we will explain how you add Z-wave modules to your FIBARO Homecenter
1) Make sure the module is within range of the Home Center 2.
2) Depending on the module : connect to mains/ inser batteries/ connect the power adapter
3) Go to “Devices” section of your Home Center.
4) Press the “Add or remove device” button.
5) Press the “Add” button to put the main controller into learning mode. The duration of the learning mode can be adjusted here by changing the value (30 seconds by default).
6) Home Center is waiting for adding the device.
7) Quickly press three times the B-button (located in the center of the device).
8) The Z-wave module (FIBARO Universal Binary Sensor) will be detected and included into the system.
9) Now you can configure your Binary Sensor, give it a name and assign to a specific room.
More Z-wave inclusion videos
FIBARO RGBW module:
FIBARO flood sensor :
FIBARO door&window sensor